Sunday, March 23, 2014

Beauty: Sunday Face Masks

I've been getting into face masks the last several months...and I'm addicted. 

My skin is dry, sensitive, and acne-prone. It's like my skin comes as a full package of a little bit of everything. I love layering masks to meet my skin needs.



Before any face masks, I always exfoliate my skin. I've been using REN Jojoba Microbead Purifying Facial Polish. This scrub is so gentle for your face that it's perfect to use before layering face masks. Unfortunately, this mask is no longer sold by REN Skincare - I picked up this product over the summer at a local store in Toronto. 

My T-zone is extremely congested ALL THE TIME. I have yet to find a permanent solution to the problem, but I've recently got the REN Invisible Pore Detox Mask to help keep it under control. I haven't used it long enough to take my stand for this product, but REN claims that it's suppose to draw out impurities and reduce the appearance of your pores. Will definitely do an update blogpost for this mask. 

After, the heavy-duty mask, my skin needs to be re-hydrated. The Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask was a love at first sight mask. I got this back in September and it's finally reaching the end. It's been loved and shared with my housemates as well. The manuka honey is very hydrating and provides a great deal of antioxidising effects for those stubborn blemishes. A perfect, relaxing all-around mask to have on. Plus, it smells amazing!

Once I'm done with the masks, I just apply toner, serum, and moisturizer! 

Do any of you have a Sunday Ritual to end your week? 

<3

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the love of Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask Susan. Aura is the ultimate solution for spots and blemishes. Fragrances of vanilla pod and mandarin linger to bring peace and balance to your aura. We are glad you love it to!

    ReplyDelete